Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books You'd Like To See Made Into A Movie


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top Ten Books You'd Like To See Made Into A Movie

  1. Ready Player One-When am I going to shut up about this book? Probably never! The story, the characters. I can totally see this in a movie. It looks like the movie might come out in 2014.
  2. Divergent-I think this would be excellent movie. Plenty of action and a great story as well. Looks like this one is in development and should be coming out in 2015.
  3. Feed (Newsflesh #1)-Again more action and a great story line. 
  4. The Passage-And more zombies. Looks like they are adapting the book for a script.
  5. The Splendor Falls- While I was reading it, I thought it should be a movie. Another great story with a supernatural twist.
  6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson-This one would be so funny. And I'd love to see Tiny Cooper on the screen.
  7. The Wicked Lovely series-I think the whole series would make great movies. I'd love to see my favorite fey on the screen. Looks like this one is in development but no scheduled date. 
  8. The Scorpio Races-Another great story with plenty of action. I know the movies rights were picked up fo this one. I hope it makes it to the big screen.
  9. Roses-This sweeping tale of Texas families begs to made into a movie. 
  10. Boneshaker-Tai let me know that this one is on it's way to being a movie
What books would you like to see made into the movie?


6 comments:

  1. I feel like everyone has Divergent on their list lol. Yay for Insurgent coming out today! I haven't heard of any of the other books on your list. I'm going to go look up #1 now on goodreads lol. My Top Ten & Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! I can't believe I left off The Passage?!?! That is a great choice! I am so impatient for the next book in that series! Also, I think I need to read Ready Player One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Scorpio Races would make a good movie. The water horses are a very unique idea and I'd like to see who would be cast as Puck and Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all sound like they would make great movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you hear that the Newsflesh trilogy has been optioned? That doesn't necessarily mean the movies will get made, but it is a positive step in the right direction! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only one of these I have read it Roses, which I loved. I completely agree with you and would LOVE to see it turned into a movie.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.