Sunday, April 13, 2014

What To Eat This Week

What yummy meals will we eat this week?

Last week I was about to give myself a pat on the back. On Tuesday, I was following the plan perfectly. Then I got sick on Wednesday and dinner plans went out the window. I got back on track Thursday so it wasn't all bad. Besides, I expect to usually miss one day a week. The problem starts when I miss more than 2 or 3 days. 

Breakfasts: Tai's still enjoying his cereals. I'll be taking yogurt, a banana, and waffles topped with peanut butter. 


Dinners:

Monday: Hamburger Soup 


Wednesday: Chicken Cordon Bacon with sautéed green beans


Friday: Orange Chicken with roasted broccoli

Saturday: Going over to a friend's house for dinner but thinking about bringing these pork ginger gyoza.

Sunday: Tom Ka Gai

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.