Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Lots of graphic novels this week. No reason. Just felt like reading a lot of graphic novels.

I was looking for another graphic novel by Millar (The Secret Service) when I found this one. My library doesn't have The Secret Service so I might have IIL it.

I keep hearing good things about this one.

I don't remember how I found The Spectral Engine but it looks good and creepy.

I found A Bintel Brief while searching for graphic novels about Jews. A Bintel Brief is also about immigrants, a topic I enjoy reading about.

Another one I don't remember where I heard about it. Looks good and heard it was dark. Always good.

What did you get this week? Add your link below.

3 comments:

  1. I have pretty much only heard good things about This One Summer. I can't wait to see what you think. :) Enjoy your loot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a pile of graphic novels at home too, but it's because I'm reading the finalists from the Cybils awards. I'm terrible at finding them for myself. Bintel Brief looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have never gotten into graphic novels but these covers make me want to.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.