Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Teaser Tuesday-Robopocalypse by Daniel H Wilson

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"I look 'em up in the field translator, expecting more Rob gibberish. But I find out something useful: This robot is telling me that it's not allowed to let itself die, no matter what–even if captured."
pg 6 Robopocalypse by Daniel H. Wilson

5 comments:

  1. I need to pick this one up at some point. I've heard interesting things about it. :)

    Here's my teaser:
    http://www.owlcatmountain.com/2014/09/16/tuesday-teaser-september-16/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. Here's my teaser:

    http://therandomthoughtsofchippy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/teaser-tuesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. Mine is of a similar theme!
    Here is my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/16/teaser-tuesdays-81-free-short-story-raker-by-christopher-a-gray-move-over-robocop/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is a sci-fi fan so he'd probably enjoy this more than I would. But I'm definitely curious about that robot.
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: Tumbleweeds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since the narrator said it was useful, I guess it's a good thing! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.