Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

All the buzz about this one got me to add it to my library queue. 

Working my way through Ann Brashares' books.

I've heard nothing but great things about Jellicoe Road. I know I have to give it a while for it to get good. I look forward to finally reading it. 

What did you get this week? Share below!


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've heard such good things about Jellicoe Road. I really hope you like it :D

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a few years since I've read it, but I really enjoyed The Last Summer (of You & Me). It's not normally what I'd expect from Ann Brashers and it is a little deeper than you what you normally get from here, but I really enjoyed my time with it.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.