Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

It's been forever since I've read one of Weiner's books. I have high hopes for this one.

I've been doing poorly on the Foodies Read Challenge. I hope this one helps.

What did you get this week? Claire's got the linky.

4 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to grab All Fall Down and read it but I have yet to do so. I hope you like both of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, hope the von Bremzen is good! It has an amusing title and lovely cover to recommend it already. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked what I've read of Mastering the Art of Soviet Cooking. I had to return it before finishing last year but it's definitely on my list to finish one day. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.