Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Teaser Tuesday-Yes, Chef by Marcus Samuelsson

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3
Teaser Tuesdays
 is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"My own family ate out two or three times a year, tops. We'd go out to celebrate big events, like Anna getting into a selective school, Dad getting his PhD, or Linda landing a job at a record company."
pg 57 Yes, Chef by Marcus Samuelsson

1 comment:

  1. Interesting teaser. I don't know much about this guy (or anything) but I'm guessing he's a chef. lol, I like this because I'm assuming he's discussing how he got into cooking, which is pretty cool. Great pick!

    Here's My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.