Sunday, April 12, 2015

What To Eat This Week

 Last week also didn't go as planned. I had a migraine Monday. Wednesday we got free tickets to a Mariner's game. Saturday, my brother in law was in town. Sigh, Life. So you'll see at least one repeat from last week this week.
 

Skillet Chicken Parmesan over Pasta- Everyone liked this one. I used chicken tenders instead of breast. I left out the breadcrumbs and no one noticed. Would make again.
Glazed Pork Chops-The recipe called for thick cut pork chops but all they had at the grocery store was thin cut ones. I knew the glaze wouldn't set since the thin cut chops take a couple minutes on each side to cook. I combined the spice rub, added a little water (1/2 cup), and set it to boil. Then I let it simmer until it reduced and dipped the chops in that sauce before cooking them. Pretty tasty. Would make again. 

 
Dinner Out
Nachos

What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.