Monday, November 9, 2015

A to Z Blog Survey

It's time for another getting to know you meme since I can think of what else to blog about!


A – Age: 39
B – Biggest Fear: Clowns, falling from a great height.
C – Current Time: 6:25pm.
D – Drink You Had Last: Tea
E – Easiest Person To Talk To: Tai
F – Favorite Song: Right now Downtown by Macklemore
G – Grossest Memory: I have quite a few memories of friends getting pooped on by birds. Not funny at the time but so funny now.
H – Hometown: Bellevue, Wa.
I – In Love With: Tai.
J – Jealous Of: People who travel frequently.
K – Kindest Person You Know: I have a lot of people in my life who fit this category!
L – Longest Relationship: 9.5 years with Tai!
M – Middle Name: Maria
N – Number of Siblings: One. 
O – One Wish: For my current project to work out.
P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: My dad.
Q – Question You’re Always Asked: "Don't I know you?" I look like everyone's sister's cousin's best friend's sister. I always get mistaken for someone. 
R – Reason To Smile: I have about a million right now.
S – Song You Last Sang: "The Hills" by The Weekend
T – Time You Woke Up: 8:30am
U – Underwear Color: clear. Pretty boring today. 
V – Vacation Destination: Right now, I'd like a beach vacation. The idea of laying by the ocean and reading sounds very appealing. 
W – Worst Habit: Procrastination. 
X – X-Rays You’ve Had: Recently at the dentist. I'm getting Invisalign.
Y – Your Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers. Always cheeseburgers.
Z – Zodiac Sign: Capricorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.