Friday, January 8, 2016

December Book Tally and 2016 Book Goals

Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
Rolling In The Deep by Mira Grant
Hawkeye by Jeff Lemire
Paris, He Said by Christine Sneed
Winter by Marissa Meyer
Did You Ever Have A Family by Bill Clegg

I made it to 150! I thought it would be easier this year but life got in the way. I'll keep my goal at 150 until I'm surpassing it easily.

Stats:
What's In A Name Challenge: this month: 0 (challenge complete) YTD: 6
Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge: this month: 1 (Hawkeye)
YTD : 52
Historical Reading Challenge: this month: 0 ( none this month) YTD: 19
Foodies Read Challenge this month: 0 (none this month) YTD: 8
Total: 150

How Did I Do On My Goals?

-Participate In The What's In A Name Challenge
Complete!

-Read and Review 24 Graphic Novels for the Graphic Novel and Manga. 
Complete!

-Read 14-18 books for the Foodies Read Challenge.
Fail! I only read 8 :(

-Read 150 books.
Complete!

My 2016 Bookish Goals

-Participate in the Foodies Read Challenge.

-Participate in The Full House Reading Challenge.

-Participate in What's In A Name Challenge.

-Participate in the LGBTQIA Books Reading Challenge.

-Participate in the Graphic Novel & Manga Challenge.

-Read 150 books.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck this year! I put my goodreads challenge up to 150 this year since I am now reading graphic novels and audiobooks.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.